The Cincinnati Reds announced that single game tickets will go on sale for home games at Great American Ballpark on March 17th and 9am ET. These will only be available at Reds.com and DOES NOT INCLUDE Opening Day. Tickets will also become available, not including for Opening Day, on March 18th at 9am ET at the ticket window at Great American Ballpark. If you are a season ticket holder, you will be able to purchase tickets for non-Opening Day games on March 15th.
Here’s the full release from the Reds:
The Cincinnati Reds are excited to announce a limited number of single-game tickets for the 2021 season at Great American Ball Park will go on sale Wednesday, March 17 at 9 a.m. exclusively at www.reds.com. This public on sale excludes Opening Day.
The ticket windows at Great American Ball Park will open the following day on Thursday, March 18 at 9 a.m.
Tickets purchased for the 2021 season will be issued digitally via the MLB Ballpark app to allow contactless entry, including those purchased at the ticket windows.
Pre-Sale Purchase Opportunities
Reds Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to purchase single game tickets in advance of the public on sale, beginning on Monday, March 15.
Fans with paid ticket vouchers or account credit from 2020 will be able to purchase single game tickets in advance of the public on sale, beginning on Tuesday, March 16.
2021 Single Game Tickets – Important Dates
- March 15: Season Ticket Member single game on sale – ONLINE ONLY
- March 16: 2020 paid vouchers or account credit single game on sale – ONLINE ONLY
General Public On Sale
- March 17: General public single game on sale – ONLINE ONLY
- March 18: Great American Ball Park ticket windows open at 9 a.m.
In addition to contactless entry via digital tickets, health and safety measures that fans should expect when visiting Great American Ball Park include:
- Masks are mandatory for all fans and should properly cover the nose and mouth unless eating or drinking in the seat
- Socially distanced pod-style seating for up to six per group to safely distance fans six feet apart while watching the game
- Contactless and cashless forms of payment at concessions and merchandise stands
- New bag policy prohibiting backpacks
For the full list of safety protocols and ballpark policies, please visit www.reds.com/GuestGuide.