The brain trust over at Fox Sports Ohio headquarters are looking to add in Cincinnati Reds games wherever they can from the archives. Starting tonight there will be plenty of Reds winning happening the rest of this week as FS Ohio will be replaying the wins by Cincinnati in the 1975 World Series against the Boston Red Sox. Here’s the schedule:
- Wednesday April 1st: Game 2 of the 1975 World Series
- Thursday April 2nd: Game 3 of the 1975 World Series
- Friday April 3rd: Game 5 of the 1975 World Series
- Saturday April 4th: Game 7 of the 1975 World Series
All games will be on Fox Sports Ohio at 7:00pm ET.
That World Series, one of the best to ever take place, is what really cemented The Big Red Machine in history. After years of being a bridesmaid, Sparky Anderson and The Great Eight were finally a bride.
Speaking of The Big Red Machine, have you been listening to Building the Machine, a new series from Redleg Nation Radio that looks back at The Big Red Machine from start to finish? Earlier this week saw Episode Two hit the digital airwaves. Check it out if you haven’t already done so.
Getting back to Fox Sports Ohio and filling in that baseball need that we’ve all got, they also announced several more games from last season that will air next week. And you’re going to like this – all of the games are wins over the Chicago Cubs. Here’s that schedule for you if you are looking to celebrate beating up on the baby bears (and Brewers) from last season:
- Sunday April 5th, 12:00pm ET: 6-5 win from July 22nd (Brewers).
- Monday April 6th, 12:00pm ET: 10-1 win from August 10th (Cubs).
- Monday April 6th, 8:00pm ET: 6-5 win from May 15th (Cubs).
- Tuesday April 7th, 12:00pm ET: 4-2 win from May 16th (Cubs).
- Tuesday April 7th, 8:pm ET: 6-5 win from May 24th (Cubs).
- Wednesday April 8th, 12:00pm ET: 10-2 win from May 26th (Cubs).