Over at MLB.com, Mark Sheldon has composed five questions that he says are facing the Cincinnati Reds in 2018. Conveniently, he also composed his answers to those questions; I encourage you to go read his thoughts.
I’m interested to know what your answers would be to these questions…
1. What will the rotation look like?
2. Is the time now for Nick Senzel, and where will he play?
3. Too many outfielders?
4. Can Jose Peraza fill Zack Cozart’s shoes?
5. Is this the year Billy Hamilton’s offense reaches its potential?
My brief answers:
1. Luis Castillo, Anthony DeSclafani, Homer Bailey, Sal Romano, Tyler Mahle
2. Yes. Second base.
3. No. But Jesse Winker needs to play every day.
4. No. But he can be adequate.
5. No. Sigh…