It’s been six weeks since we last had one of these here at Redleg Nation and with the Futures Game coming up on Sunday (are any of you guys/gals going to be attending?), it seemed like a great time to bring this one back.
If you have some questions, I will be around all day to provide you with the answers (hopefully).
Whether you are interested in a players performance (or lack of performance), their future, the 2015 international signing period (where the Reds have spent a good chunk of money early on, which you can read about here), how something works in the farm system or something else, this is the day to be sure to get your question answered.
There are some rules, but they are pretty easy:
- Each user gets three questions.
- Ask questions before 9pm and they will be answered.
- Avoid questions that will require more than a paragraph to answerÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m long winded as it is.
- Avoid questions that will require me to look up an answer (such as: How many guys have stolen 50+ bases in the Reds system in the last 20 years).
- Avoid questions about which players to target in trades – but if you have targets you’d like my opinion on, I can give those.
Other than that, give it a go. I will check in throughout the day and answer questions. Just because this is a minor league article doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t mean I wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t answer questions about the big league team, so if you have those, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m open for them as well.