From the home office in Delhi Township, the Floral Paradise of Ohio, it’s the Top Ten Reasons to Stay Optimistic about the Cincinnati Reds:
10. It’s still early! (TM)
9. The Reds are way ahead of Houston in the standings.
8. We have the best cleanup-hitting second baseman in the league.
7. Joey Votto.
6. Jay Bruce’s luck has to change soon (and it may already have).
5. We’re only a half-game behind the Brewers and Cubs!
4. I’m not going to make any more stupid posts.
3. Aroldis Chapman is coming.
2. This goat has braces!
1. Dusty Baker has barely enough toothpicks remaining to last him until the end of this season.