1. Will the offense be better following lackluster production in 2009?
2. Was pitcher Homer Bailey’s late-season success for real, and will it extend into 2010?
3. Will Jay Bruce be better than last season?
4. Will Edinson Volquez contribute in 2010?
5. Will the Reds open the season with Paul Janish as the shortstop, and can he improve offensively?
6. What will the Reds do with center fielder Willy Taveras?
7. What will become of the Reds’ top prospects, such as Todd Frazier, Chris Heisey, Yonder Alonso, Juan Francisco and Mike Leake?
8. Is it possible that the Reds will dump contracts of the likes of Francisco Cordero, Aaron Harang, Bronson Arroyo and others?
9. Could manager Dusty Baker’s job be in jeopardy if there is a slow start or prolonged slide?
10. Is 2010 the year the Reds will finally have a winning season?
Check the article to see Mark Sheldon’s answers…