Time to give away the final copy of “MLB 08: The Show” for Playstation 3.
You will recall our Opening Day giveaway contest. Four winners were perfect with their predictions, and four copies of the game have been mailed out. Here are the winners:
–Matt from Dublin, OH (predicted the first pinch hitter of the season)
–Michael from Lexington, SC (predicted the first winning pitcher of the season)
–Alex from Seymour, IN (predicted the first relief pitcher of the season)
–Joseph from Gainesville, FL (correctly predicted the Reds Opening Day lineup)
Okay, let’s have a Caption Contest for the final copy of the game. If you haven’t played the game, here’s our review. It’s the best baseball video game I’ve ever played.
Many of you are familiar with Caption Contests around the internet: a picture is posted, and people try to post the funniest, wittiest, or most clever caption. Here is the picture weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be using:
Post your best caption. The RN editors will be selecting the winner based on several factors, including how much we laugh at the entry. Even if you have no interest in the PS3 game, please enter the contest anyway (just make clear it’s a non-contest-entry)! It’s much funnier when more people participate, and this is going to be a weekly feature here at Redleg Nation, with occasional prizes, so get practicing. 🙂
Full contest rules are below, and itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s important to read them before you enter (so that your entry isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t voided by violating a rule). Enjoy, and letÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s see your captions!
The contest rules are fairly simple:
1) You have until midnight on Friday, April 18, to submit your best caption.
2) Entries must be made under this thread.
3) You may submit up to five entries per person, and anyone is welcome to participate.
4) Participants who fail to provide a valid email address are disqualified, as are those who make more than five entries.
5) Questions should be emailed to me.
6) The decision of the judges is final. Live with it.