Okay, let’s give away another brand-new “1975 World Series Collector’s Edition” seven-DVD set:
Here’s the contest: the Reds are going to St. Louis next week, August 15-17. It’s a three-game series, and the Reds really need to win at least two of them.
We’re going to have a little prediction contest here. Give me your predictions as to that Reds/Cards series:
1. How many runs will the Reds score in the entire series?
2. How many runs will the Cardinals score in the series?
3. How many runs will the Reds bullpen allow during the series?
Tie-breaker 1: What will Albert Pujols’ batting average be during the three games?
Tie-breaker 2: How many walks will Adam Dunn draw in the series?
We should know the winner shortly after game three of the series. Here are the rules:
1) You must make a prediction on all three questions.
2) You have until midnight on August 14th to do so.
3) Entries must be made under this thread.
4) The individual whose total error is off the least wins.
5) One entry per person, but anyone is welcome to participate (excluding editors of Redleg Nation; well, they can enter, but can’t win)
6) Participants who fail to provide a valid email address are disqualified, as are those who make more than one entry.
7) Questions should be emailed to me.
8) The decision of the judge is final. Live with it.